Friday, January 13, 2012
Mischief and blogging.
Isaac's new pastime. He really reminds me of Drew here.
Oh, by the way, we had a kid last year.
In other news, I thought we should start adding to our blog again. But it's so hard to overcome the inertia of almost TWO YEARS of NOTHING... (sorry family and friends, for sucking at this). I feel like we need to start filling in from at least a little over a year ago (i.e. Isaac's birth!), but it's so overwhelming!
My dear friend Morgan posted a link to this all-too-apt blog entry detailing how some of us may or may not feel about getting things done - "This is Why I'll Never be an Adult" (I love the line-art drawings, somehow they capture the expressions PERFECTLY).
So... I'm trying, by not making an attempt to fill in the gaps yet. How's that?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I like it!
ReplyDelete